TUTCO SureHeat Closed-Loop Intelligent Process Heat Solutions
The perfect combination for high heat and precise control
Max Air Heaters
TUTCO Max Air Heaters are a compact and efficient heating solution for air temperatures up to 1400ºF ((760ºC) and air pressure up to 80 PSI (5.52 BAR). Available in a 6.0kW to 36.0kW, 240V/380V/480V 1ø / 3ø units, the Max offers two type “K” thermocouples with a convenient terminal block for easy wiring. Used in a wide variety of OEM applications, Max heaters are found in factories around the world to provide precise heat within a range of airflow and air pressures.
Designed for use with compressed or regenerative blowers, TUTCO SureHeat Closed-Loop Intelligent Process Heat Solutions are designed for use with our matching TUTCO SureHeat Control Panels ensuring precise voltage control and overshoot protection. TUTCO SureHeat’s closed-loop heater control systems use a power controller, temperature controller and thermocouple to monitor and provide a constant output temperature for your Max Heater, regardless of changes in airflow.
The True Source for Process Heat
TUTCO SureHeat’s Max Heater and Controller deliver a single solution for your process heating requirements. Contact us today for more information or to get started.
- Small size – 4” diameter body
- Convenient threaded inlet and exit ports for air connections
- High temperature plastic wiring enclosure with built in connections
- Rugged stainless steel heater body
- Built in type K thermocouples Exposed wire low mass element for fast heat up/cool down
- Input: 240V, 50/60Hz, 20A, Single Phase
- 20"H x 16"W x 8"D ( 508mm H x 407mm W x 204mm D)
- 4" HDMI Touchscreen with fully developed UX interface for TUTCO process air heater products
- Ethernet communications
- High limit alarm
- NEMA 12 enclosure
- UL 508A, RoHS