Specialty Flanged Inline Heaters
High-temperature & high-pressure custom heater solutions for precise and durable performance.
Growing demand for efficient engines with reduced emissions and renewable forms of energy has increased the need for testing and research using high-temperature and high-pressure gas streams. Tutco SureHeat Specialty Flanged Inline (SFI) Heaters deliver safe, precise, and durable performance in a wide-range of extremely demanding high-temperature, high-pressure and low-flow applications. SFI heaters are customized electric heating solutions manufactured to meet your specifications.
Click the "request a quote" button below to share your required specifications with our applications engineers. We look forward to helping determine the best product or custom solution to meet your air heater requirements.
View our aviation customer list.
- Achieve temperatures up to 1500°F (815°C) and 1922°F (1050°C) in custom designs.
- Tutco SureHeat patented OTP (over temperature protection)
- Controllability +/- 2°F.
- Rapid temperature ramp, up to 100°C per second in custom designs.
- Power ratings in single heaters 18kW to 768kW Standard, 1 MW and higher in custom designs.
- Pressure Ratings up to 600 PSI (40 Bar) standard, >1100 PSI (75 Bar) in custom designs.
- Pressure vessels per ASME Section VIII Div. 1, certification services and documentation available upon request.
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) certification is available for European customers.
- ANSI and DIN flange sizes available.
- SCR power and temperature control cabinets specially designed to each SFI heater and facility requirements.
- On-site start-up assistance and equipment training available.
- RoHS compliant.
- Replaceable element cartridge.