Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Located near Portsmouth, NH and less than an hour north of Boston, MA, the Tutco SureHeat division is located in Exeter, NH.
Dedication is an essential ingredient for our success. As a member of the Tutco team, you will enjoy an excellent salary/benefits package, as well as career growth potential. Tutco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and life insurance, prescription drug plan, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation days.
Tutco is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V. For more information, please click here to email your resume to us.
Tutco SureHeat is currently seeking a Full-time Electrical / Application Engineer.
• Member of a small product development team. Please note that this is not a lab environment. It is a production job shop in a constant state of change.
• Must be able to creatively work on prototypes with minimal assistance and supervision.
• Good communication skills are vital. Constant updates with the customer and the team are required throughout the design, build and testing processes.
• Able to assist in custom production builds, purchasing support, and customer service as needed.
• Consistently initiates product improvements with a high degree of independence.
• Some travel may be required, both domestic and international.
• AS/BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
• 1 - 10 years of relevant experience in Electronic Systems, Troubleshooting, Testing, and Design.
• Project Management experience with a Quality Focus
• Database design skills are helpful
• Must be able to analyze information and reporting results
• Familiarity with temperature controllers and power controllers a plus
• Able to generate and understand basic schematics
• Familiar with designing and testing fuses
• Experience with and/or interested in heat transfer and material science
• Familiar with single and 3 phase power and basic control schemes
• Efficiency using Microsoft Office products, common CAD programs, and ERP systems
• United States work authorization is preferred