Series heaters are general purpose compact electric air heaters using Serpentine wire heating elements within a Quartz open-end ( Style A ) or nozzle ( Style B ) for spot heating applications. The Series products are typically powered by open-loop ( manual ) power controllers. The air inlet is a high-temperature silicone rubber adapter with male spade power connectors and a ground. Mounting in existing or new equipment is easy using the grounding bracket. Air is typically supplied by compressed lines.
Stainless Steel outer shields available
Minimizing Series Element Failures
- Always ensure air is flowing before powering the heating element
- Slowly regulate the ramp up time using the potentiometer to control AC voltage
- F017558 Length "A" 6.88" (175mm)
- F017575 Length "A" 7.88" (200mm)
- Series III Diameter "B" .59" (15mm)